Add to Calendar
This year for the High Holidays, Aish is bringing in two AMAZING Speakers!
Adrienne Gold Davis
Adrienne works for JWRP Israel, and was a fixture on Canadian television for almost two decades, both as host of her own daily fashion and beauty program, and as a regular contributor on scores of others. After a visit to Israel, she was no longer interested in promoting issues of style, and turned her attention to matters of substance.
- Yom Kippur:
- Moe Mernick
- Moe runs business development for Hometalk, where he spearheaded social partnerships that drove more than 180 million visits to the site and over 100 million video views. He previously worked as a Strategy Consultant for Deloitte and as the Regional Director for The Ronald S. Lauder Foundation. Moe holds an International MBA and Rabbinical Ordination, recently published his first book, The Gift of Stuttering (Mosaica Press, 2016), and lives in Israel with his wife and children.
- The Gift of Stuttering: A personal journey of embracing life’s challenges and discovering true happiness
- From Ordinary to Extra-Ordinary: A recipe for success in our personal and professional lives
- Epic Encounter: How hitchhiking across America changed my outlook on prayer
- #SnapchatTorah: Inspirational lessons from startups and successful entrepreneurs